Sunday, October 19, 2008

JAP FON FRENZY!!!




YES! INDEED!!! Im getting my very first JFon!!!! J fons rely pawn US fons all the way man... Their designs and functions are damn attractive.. 3inches of clear LCD screen in a compact flip fon! Where to find? Too bad those are abit pricy.. All above rm1k.. So I had to choose this particular model Softbank panasonic 705px which all together costs me rm850 including the bypass sim which costs 100+.. Altho screen 2.2inch + 2mp .. I love the design n color!!! Had never touched the fon b4.. Kinda big risk to buy it but there are quite alot of gud reviews on the net.. Shud b ok.. :D One vvv bad advantage is that j fons do not support mp3 files.. This is bcoz jap ppl use another type of music file downloadable straight from the fon.. I have to convert my mp3 to mmf or aac files just to play em.. But screw it lah.. The design rawks!

Paid a deposit of rm150 dy.. Hope to get the fon by next week! Cant wait cant wait!!!! Baby come to mama~~!!

Docomo P905i .. 3inch screen + 5.1mp ! Rm1500~~ Hais T.T

Bought a 8250 to tahan first b4 i get my new fon... Current 5610 selling to miss ya peng :D now 8250 only rm50 wo ahha

Looks brand new right? haha.. Quite a good deal



1 comment:

arekara said...

tracey i need a jfon, r u selling?