Wednesday, June 4, 2008

ALAKAZAM! GO AWAY U BAD BAD THOUGHTSS

Here am I wasting my time ... doing nothing..

Today I had only an hour cls which is from 9-10am.. 1-4pm practical cls canceled.. Came back home.. starred at the walls of my big yet empty room for awhile thinking of wut can i do for the rest of the day? In the end i watched dramas and english series all the way and lazed around until now~~ Ahh... No cls means nth to do dy? hmms~~

Bumped into Ivan today at the mamak opposite the backdoor.. somehow i have a feeling that we arent a couple like wut 'the couple word' describes.. Feels weird.. I hope this bad feeling will be blown away asap by the strong winds threatening to rain now.. Today is actually the first time i meet ivan together wif some of his frens outside.. And yet he didnt introduce me to them .. Mayb he nids time? or mayb he's jus shy? Or mayb Im just thinking too much.. o.O Suddenly i realize that one of his frens is the 1 tat interviewed me for the OO or TT nite committee a year ago!! Woh no wonder so familiar.. Lagi stress now swt... Hmm today i wore the necklace he gave me.. I wonder he realized it anot .. adui i guess not ba .. hais.. Ahh... Have many thoughts lately.. More thoughts were converted to exciting dreams late at nite where i wake up wif a pounding heart in the morning.. Stupid dreams are engulfing all my energy making me feel tired right after i wake up.. Some VERY DISTURBING headaches keep hitting me from time to time these few days... Must be the extra loads of thoughts floating in my brain ~~ AHhhh....... ALAKAZAM~~!! ELEKEZEM! ILIKIZIM! OLOKOZOM! ULUKUZUM! GO AWAY U DEVIL~~~~~~~~~~~~~ haha

3/6/08

8.30am : tuna wholegrain sandwich x2, 1 packet of Jacobs

10.30am : herbal egg x1

12.00pm : zap fan ( very little rice, vege, fish cake)

1.00pm : Loller x1

3.00pm : tuna wholegrain sandwich x1

7.00pm : yoghurt , pear, tuna wholegrain sandwich x1

7.30pm : MagiMee

No comments: