Friday, May 16, 2008

THE CRAZY ITCH

Ahhhh!!! A BAD BAD DAY for me!

Part 1:
I drove all the way to fair park to get my hair dyed this morning. Now this was when all hell breaks out!( Lol sounds like I'm exaggerating ) This woman in black kissed the back-side of my car! It was actually a soft and tender kiss frm outside but inside it felt more than it! So i flung my door open hoping that my car is in gud shape... and it was! :D Ok... sounds happy? My story goes on..

Part 2:
Nth really bad happened during the process of dyeing my hair, other than the CRAZY ITCH tat i've never felt b4 when dyeing hair. The lady brushed so much dye on my head like it was water.. I hate the part tat i couldnt scratch ,i do not want to get the dye on my hands T.T .. SO I tahan-ed it for an hour or so .. - super unexplainable feeling


The crazy ITCH! (mine was the head lar)

Part 3:
After washing away the extra dye and blowing dry my hair, i requested the lady to trim my front hair ABIT.. she ended up OVERDOING it >.< Its soooo shorttt nowww... wuwuwu


Part 4:
OK... DEn, i left the saloon, and headed off to 'myPoint' (restaurant) near Jusco. The prob is i did not noe how to go! ( ipoh girl woh >.<) I seldom go there.. End up i went rounds n rounds all the way to silibin, den to medan gopeng area... HAHA! ipoh ppl, after reading this u'll say i suck in direction.. Took me around an hour to reach mypoint.. omg...

Hui shan-me-xinyu


Enuf of the complaining... =P

My point is that MyPoint is a v nice place! (haha) (except for the irritating blue light) My dad was the first one who brought me there.. den i visited the place over n over again after that... The food is nice,cheap and served in big portions..


Lamb chopssssss

They serve in okay-to-large portions. A set lunch which comprises of soup + toast, main course, coffee/tea, ice-cream and a gls of sky juice :D IS ONLY RM11!! The first time i got the bill i had my eyes almost popping out and a very very big opened mouth...
Btw, they have quite a large menu... consisting of a variety of lamb chops, chicken chops, pork chops, beef steaks and pastas.

16/8/08

10.00am : 1 packet of Jacobs high fibre biscuits

1.30pm : fish fillet + toast + soup + tea + half a scoop of ice cream

6.30pm : some Broccoli and chicken

8.30pm : some beans and bayam (dad dabao back)

9.30pm : An apple

No exercise today.. Whole day stomach cramp T.T

No comments: