Thursday, May 15, 2008

HIIT+ workout + diet training

Ok here's how it works. I want to get this BODY

Rawr~Leona Lewis if u dont noe

Wooo~~~ High dreams for a cow girl like me
This is how I look like now


But strong Determination and WILL will bring me towards my GOAL! Yeahh.. I noe I've failed many times (ppl who noe me well will say YES YES YES!) .. BUT! This time its different! I've beneficially spent my holiday free time to do lots of research on9 about losing weight n burning fat the correct n healthy way! Actually do u noe what had 'inspired' me into all these hardcore training? Ok, lemme spill the beans.. After eating like a maniac in my Penang + Pangkor trip, I've gained a total of 4KG!! I was like, WAD THE HECK? It totally struck my mind ! In my head, I was thinking, what are u doing Tracey?? This cant be true? STOP EATING LIKE A COW! How are u going to find a leng zai? Lol.. So that was it ..

I started my HIIT training on 12/5/08 with a face like this before i went for my first jog
(HIIT-High Intensity Interval Training-Sprint->jog->sprint->jog)
Happy face!


But when I came back I was like this

Because HIIT was killing! I died before i reach the 10 minute mark T.T


Okay, so here's the plan. I'm going to post my daily diet + workout here to keep track and prevent me from slacking :D Dear friends who read this n c me slacking please slap me! (not in public la hehe)

However, first of all, like what we study in mgmt, Planning is the first step! We need to plan our goals and missions in order to achieve them. No goals = achieve what?

Here are my Long-term Goals

  1. Reach 48kg BEFORE my birthday (31st aug)
  1. Reduce at least 45cm BEFORE birthday
  1. Can maintain the weight, diet and workouts throughout my life

Here are my Short-term goals

  1. Reach 55kg by 1st of June(tis is my usual weight)
  1. Thigh(top) reduce by 4cm by 1st of June
  1. Leg (both) reduce by 2cm by 1st of June
  1. Waist reduceby1 inch by 1st of June
  1. Tummy reduce by 1.5inch by 1st of June
PS:I will post my before and after stats AFTER I have finished this training which is in 4 months time

I take 5-6 meals a day which are low carb, low cal, low fat but high in proteins, fibre and some other nutrients :)

Lets start of with my first day! 12/5/08

8am : chee cheong fun

1.45pm : tuna wholemeal bread x3

4.00pm : Apple

6.00pm : jog (HIIT)

6.56pm : 1 slice of tuna sandwich

8.00pm : 2 slices of tuna sandwich

8.30pm : 1 plate of vege (da bao)

13/5/08

10.30am : Campbell soup with 2 slices of wholemeal bread

1.00pm : vege n 1 mouthful of rice at grandma’s hse

4.00pm : 2 packets of Jacobs high fibre biscuits

6.00pm : jog at polo ground + sit ups 15/10/10, leg stretch 10secs/10secs, push ups 15/10/10

6.45pm : apple bubble tea + 2 mouths of 100 plus

7.30pm : vege + 2 pieces of meat ( without skin ) + 1 mouthful of rice

14/5/08

11.00am : Milo with 5 square biscuits

2pm : 1 slice of egg sandwich

5.00pm : 1 pear n 1 slice of egg sandwich

7.30pm : 2 mouth fulls of rice + beans + some fish

12.00am : some smashed eggs

No workouts for today coz whole body ache caused by ytd’s training

15/5/08

11.00am : 2 slices of egg sandwich

2pm : 1 bowl of Campbell soup

4pm : 2 packets of Jacobs high calorie biscuits

7pm : 2 slices of egg sandwich

9pm : An apple

10pm : some broccoli and chicken breast

Did some leg exercises + step ups .. No jog coz whole body still aching

( will increase my food intake when im back in kl.. now not enuf resources in ipoh =P)




No comments: