Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Im back into blogging~~!! I stopped right after i came back frm aussie cause the homeworks, pressure and exams started pouring in... But all of that have ended! Finally I have some time to post smth here..

I have posted my aussie pics all in facebook~ U guys can view them HERE.. Uhh i wanna upload 100+ of them but duno y keep failing???!?!?!?!?!?! sien liao

Went times square today..Did some cam whoring in the parking lot >.< Watched 'Connected' (Canto Movie). Not bad weh... Gan Giong all the way... as expected from Louis Koo-Teh Handsome black guy :P


Today's 'sau wok' also not bad.. Got myself an Extreme purse and a BodyGlove T shirt :D

Made Frm Cow Skin! (Pure leather wor~Duno real anot)

Btw, went kopitiam today.. tried their toast+ice cream.. quite good! Really smth new .. and its quite cheap, 4.80 for 4 pieces of wut im holding.. o.O



At night went to genting klang hawker stalls to eat..


This iced leong sui only RM1 WOR?


This big fat ass plate of wantan mee + sui gao only rm5 !! SO MUCH! Dai dou lan hahahaha
And, It tasted dam gud too ( Popo's chilli sauce was great! )

Oh ya.. New update, I sold my old 19inch n exchanged it wif a 22 !!! :D


For those on9 dota , CS, starcraft gamers , BLUESERVER IS BACK! WOHOO~~
They are back wif their all new and canggih server.. wif a kinda weird n mm guan hai name called UCpro! U can visit their website http://ucpro.my/ to dl the prog to run the server :) If lazy just msn me n i'll send the installer to u..


Y yellow color??!??!?!eeee...


No nid to worry abt leavers in gg client anymore! screw gg client! :P

1 comment:

arekara said...

eh... u gotcha new wallet? i stil hvnt get mine...!