Monday, September 29, 2008

Patience...

Today went to melawati post office to post laju an item to a dear lowyat forumer.. Wahhh u cannot bliv the crowd!! It was total madness in there... like pasar malam.. I took my number at 11.00 AM and realized that there were 100 ppl in front of me!


NO. SEKARANG 1106!!!!

And every1 was equipped wif their parcels.. u noe la parcels nid longer time to process at the counter..


Den suddenly i saw 1 counter at the end there written kaunter khas poslaju.. I ran there to queue up. Yes yes, the counter was for poslaju, but for item PICK UP ONLY... the staff rudely said to me : ' Ini, AmBik Nombor!!!' >.<

So, I went to wangsa to purchase a new game -> Gears of War to cheer myself up and also da bao-ed my lunch..

I rushed back to the post office afraid tat my number will pass...When i reached there , the number stated - 1182.. Zzzz... Still have like 30 ppl in front of me! Swt.. so i ate my lunch in the car coz the post office was stuffy and crowded..


Finally at 12.45pm I've finished everything n headed back home to enjoy my game.... which is now.... :D
Its still installing though.. >.<

No comments: